Thursday, June 8, 2017

Happy Bird-day! It's a Flamingo Shaker card!


Hello Crafty friends!

When I saw the Cuttlebug Challenge to use a frame I was all in! I have a box of frames and always struggle with what to do with them! I made this one into a shaker!



 
Frame is from Recollections
Flamingo die and stamp from Reverse Confetti Fabulous Flamingo (cut using my Cuttlebug)
Martha Stewart bow punch
Papers, flowers, gems, liquid pearls, handmade sequin mix
DoubleClickSkittles: Watermelon



DoubleClick Skittles Showcase Color: Watermelon


Entering into:
Cardz TV: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: Summer

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

12 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the flamingo shaker!! The bow is fabulous!! And the watermelon skittles are gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo fun! LOVING that flamingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Simply Create Too.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! The flamingo is so super cute! I love all of the pink! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...love your sweet flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super CUTE! I'm into Flamingos right now.. so it's extra cute because you have one on your card! LOL ADORABLE! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shakers and this one is so cute to boot! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable shaker card!! Love the sweet flamingo!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so pretty my friend!

    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your flamingo and the watermelon skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super sweet my friend!! Love the pretty skitles and flamingo!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever idea! Such a fun way to let someone know you are thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete